AHEPA MOTHER LODGE CHAPTER NO. 1 EDUCATIONAL FUND, INC.
Academic Year 2021-22
Several scholarships will be awarded based on scholastic achievement.
Several scholarships will be awarded based on both scholastic achievement and financial need.
One scholarship will be awarded in recognition of a scholar-athlete.
One scholarship is designated for a student pursuing an advanced degree in Nursing.
Three scholarships are available for students attending Holy Cross School of Theology.
Scholarships will range from $1000 to $3000
INFORMATION FOR SUBMITTING AN APPLICATION
- Eligibility requirements are included in FAQ’s and on the first page of the application.
- The application can be revised or updated periodically until the submission deadline after which, there is no further access.
- The applicant is responsible for the submission of all documents and completion of all applicable sections of this application no later than 11:59 p.m., EST, March 31, 2021, after which, the system will be closed to submissions.
- It is the applicant’s responsibility to ensure that the documents from outside sources (transcripts and letter of recommendation) are also submitted via email or postmarked no later than March 31, 2021.
- First time applicants, click here to begin:
- To update/revise your 2021-22 application, click here:
- If you have applied in the past, your account is still active. Log in to begin, update or revise this year’s application using your registered email and password:
For more information contact: applications@ahepaATLscholarship.org.